Thursday, March 10, 2011

Top 10 Social Games

I have heard from childhood that human is a social animal and it seems true from last few decades as social networking or social media has been the most common need of today’s human being! It was the thought generated while I was just checking my schedule and found that I spend more than 25% of my time behind social networks. I don’t mean that it is waste of time but just wanna share that what might be the ratio of time that people give for this huge networks to being connected!!! I will definitely read and share more about it but for now I found Top 10 Social Games…

Top 10 Games You Can Play on Facebook

1. Farmville
2. Word Challenge
3. Mafia Wars
4. YoVille
5. Bejeweled Blitz
6. Zynga Poker
7. Know-It-All Trivia
8. MindJolt Games
9. Restaurant City
10. Biotronic

http://mashable.com/2009/10/16/top-facebook-games/

No comments:

Post a Comment