Friday, January 7, 2011

Gulliver's Travels (2010)


As I have mentioned all the things that give me something to learn is valuable for me and the same things goes for movies too… Latest movie that I have seen and liked in all points of view is the Gulliver's Travels. Though ratio of crowd that liked it was less but what I get from it is fun story wrapped in new box. 

Story Line is same as it cannot be changed from the original thought! It starts on Travel writer Lemuel Gulliver who took a project on Bermuda Triangle and gets awake on the island of Liliput, where he is surrounded by tiny citizens…he make them friends and help them to survive from their longtime enemies! As always a HAPPY ENDING at the end.

There are nice pics and videos to watch on site of http://www.gulliverstravelsthemovie.com/ and even the movie is worth to watch at least once especially for lovely kids. So Have a Great time with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment