Friday, February 4, 2011

Military Night Vision - ATN - Lens – Binoculars iPhone Game


I have decided to give updates for new and some of the latest applications and games from iTunes. Starting with Military Night Vision app; nice app to watch vision of night from our iPhone or iPod! I found it interesting as the features are attractive and it can be a good entertainment app for looking the things in night vision. I tried it and was worth to download! Simulation to night vision telescope, night vision binoculars and sniper scope seems new for me but overall gave reasonable result as per expectation… Zoom in & out was also interesting and helpful to get better view of some scenes. I have found few other apps too, and will add in it in future posts for iPhones!
 
iTunes Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment